Technical Assistant - Per Diem - Point Pleasant, NJ
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is currently is looking for a Per-Diem Technical Assistant for our Point Pleasant Imaging Center.
Monday, Thursday, & Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and rotating Saturdays
- Assist our CT/MRI/Mammo Technologists with patient flow
- Communicate with patients and prepare them for the exam
- Patient film and report coordination
- Stock supplies
- Medical office experience
- In depth knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent communication skills
- Enrollment in a formal radiologic tech program is a real plus
Join our growing team!