Technical Assistant - Per Diem - Bridgewater, NJ
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is currently is looking for a Per-Diem Technical Assistant for our Bridgewater, NJ Imaging Center.
Every other Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM (4 hours biweekly)
- Assist our CT/MRI/Mammo Technologists with patient flow
- Communicate with patients and prepare them for the exam
- Patient film and report coordination
- Stock supplies
- Medical office experience
- In depth knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent communication skills
- Enrollment in a formal radiologic tech program is a real plus
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Status: On Call