University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
The Systems Engineer – Level 2 is responsible for intermediate to advanced engineering, maintenance, and improvement of IT systems supporting business operations. The position involves coordination and delivery of major IT projects. The position involves direct user interaction in a support role, as well as providing advanced support beyond tier 1.
· Maintain maximum uptime of all IT systems that engineer is responsible for
· Plan and execute delivery of in-scope project tasks with supervision
· Handle escalated tickets that come in through the Helpdesk system
· Identify and handle preventative maintenance of all IT infrastructure and systems through tasks including but not limited to; patching, updating, provisioning, decommissioning, and installation or replacement of hardware and systems
· Rotational initial responder to Off-Hours System outages, problem alerts, and emergency work
· First point of contact or escalation point, assess severity and impact of reported issues
· Monitor and provide quality assurance of IT systems on a daily basis
· Support systems maintenance workflows and automations
· Use best practice troubleshooting to identify symptom root cause, and provide resolution
· Properly escalate problems and supporting evidence to senior staff
· Act as point-of-contact to reporting/affected user(s) throughout issue handling lifecycle
· Document incident response, including report of steps to prevent issue reoccurrence
· Develop and maintain IT support documentation
· Cross train with other team members to ensure redundancy of IT operations
· Complete assigned projects with daily time entry
· Communicate project related updates to project team sites
· Identify/evaluate new technologies, under direction of IT management
· General understanding of Active Directory and all other Windows Administration tools
· General understanding of Microsoft Exchange – onsite and 365.
· General understanding of Windows Server environments
· Software & patch deployment and management
· Antivirus management
· Asset management
· Backup Systems
· Entry level understanding of networking
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing practice!