SharePoint Analyst - Part-Time - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our company as a SharePoint Analyst. The SharePoint Analyst will be working and in all aspects of managing the company's SharePoint environment. This includes system administration, troubleshooting, configuration, and performance monitoring. The SharePoint Analyst will be supported by URG’s IT team as it relates to server management, networking & security. The analyst will also engage external SharePoint developers and consultants whenever needed for complex and/or larger projects.
This is a part time position with a requirement of 20 hours per week in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
- Support, configure, and monitor the SharePoint environments
- Provide critical problem solving and advanced trouble-shooting
- Maintain documentation
- Regular review, cleanup, management and configuration of SharePoint content and sites
- Work with external consultants and specialists as needed or directed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration or a related field
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Prior experience administering and maintaining SharePoint
- Experience investigating and resolving SharePoint performance issues
- Knowledge of business workflows and understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Designer
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and strong attention to detail
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.