Report Centralization Coordinator - Monroe, New Jersey
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is currently seeking experienced Report Centralized Coordinator to work full-time in our Monroe, NJ Imaging Office.
Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Focused on making sure all URG imaging office exams are being completed by the Techs and finalized by our Rads within our expected turn-around times
- Exceptions Handler
- Making sure incomplete studies are fixed
- Priors images & reports fetched
- Orders without images are reconciled
- Images without orders are completed
- Coordinates communication to/from Radiologists and imaging offices
- Telephone, fax, email, texting and verbal messages are relayed to staff and radiologists expediently
- Understands and applies film coordination skills to locate patient films for procedures, delivery, copies, interpretation and filing
- Works as an active, complimentary member of the Office management team
- Answers incoming calls from Referring Physicians to facilitate communication with our Radiologists
- Must have experience with medical records, working under minimal supervision
- Medical and/or Radiology practice experience is required
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good computer skills, also able to work more than one monitor at a time
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
Join our growing team!