Report Centralization Coordinator - 2nd shift
University Radiology is seeking an experienced Report Centralization Coordinator to work in our Monroe Imaging Center. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 11:30a-8p.
This position will be handling the following:
- Focused on making sure all URG imaging office exams are being completed (by the Techs) and finalized (by our Rads) within our expected turn-around times
- Exceptions Handler
- Making sure incomplete studies are fixed
- Priors images & reports fetched
- Orders without images are reconciled
- Images without orders are completed
- Coordinates communication to/from Radiologists and imaging offices
- Telephone, fax, email, texting and verbal messages are relayed to staff and radiologists expediently.
- Understands and applies film coordination skills to locate patient films for procedures, delivery, copies, interpretation and filing.
- Works as an active, complimentary member of the Office management team.
- Answers incoming calls from Referring Physicians to facilitate communication with our Radiologists.