Radiology Information Systems Support - Level 1
Radiology Information System Support Level 1
Full-time: Monday through Friday from 8:30a-5:00pm
Summary of Duties:
The incumbent is responsible for the support, training and maintenance of the University Radiology clinical report system including and not limited to the Informatics’ RIS Application (Medinformatix), the dictation system (Powerscribe360), and the coding system (CodeRyte). The incumbent is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day clinical report maintenance and support, data integrity, interface monitoring, exception handling, and error mitigation. The incumbent is also responsible for establishing relationships w/ and supporting clinical staff including (but not limited to) report creation, training, and data maintenance.
- Create and maintain clinical reporting structure providing guidance to lead clinical staff with emphasis on Powerscribe360 reporting.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Powerscribe360 administration portal.
- Key emphasis on coding and clinical knowledge to enhance the reporting structure.
- Maintain data integrity across all clinical reporting platforms including and not limited to Powerscribe360, Montage and CodeRyte.
- Must be able to analyze how data is coming in, and how it will need to be organized for reporting.
- Assist w/ the "Help Desk" issues as it relates to clinical reporting software request/incidents as well as identifying training gaps and opportunities.
- Interacts with internal clients to resolve basic clinical reporting issues; radiology system application support; communicates with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality
- Helps with the development and maintenance of downtime procedures
- Train clinical data coordinators and clinical staff
- Provides responses to internal clients in a timely manner
- Perform other relevant duties as identified that support the RIS dept.
- Relays relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning
- Pro-actively seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance
- Listens to others and readily accepts orders from supervisors and input from team members
- Produce data clinical reports as requested by administration and staff periodic or ad-hoc.
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
- Working knowledge of Radiology operations and systems
- Working knowledge of coding and clinical verbiage
- Familiarity and working knowledge in the Healthcare IT field
- Approaches problems with a "can do" attitude
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more! Join our growing practice!