Radiology Imaging Office Manager - Cherry Hill, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
?University Radiology currently has a tremendous growth opportunity available for an experienced Radiology Office Manager. The Manager will have both fiscal and operational responsibility for clinical services provided at our brand new URG/Cooper Healthcare Cherry Hill Office and will serve as the official liaison to Cooper University Healthcare.
- Maintain day-to-day responsibility of all office operations in all modalities
- Develop and maintain the annual operating budget; reporting variances to budget as requested
- Collaborate with the COO in the development of the annual capital budget
- Maintain Performance Metrics for office operations
- Act as the liaison between URG and Cooper Healthcare
- Represent URG from an operations perspective on Cooper Healthcare JV monthly calls
- Meet regularly with office supervisors and/or chief technologists to collaborate on developing and maintaining effective and productive operations
- Work with Clinical/Modality chiefs to coordinate resource recruitment, training and scheduling.
- Manages facility operation, upkeep, supply inventory, service and support systems for equipment, maintenance, security and contracted services to maximize use, to respond to and resolve issues and promote efficient patient throughput on a daily basis
- Maintains the highest standard of confidentiality of patient, practice, and employee information
- Manage staff and direct all staff activities (or by designation) including, coordinating schedules and breaks, providing training and guidance, reviewing and approving bi-weekly timecards, conducting performance evaluations
- Participate in and/or lead various projects as identified by management to support operations and quality patient care
- Deal directly with patients, referring physicians or radiologists either by telephone, electronically or face to face; respond promptly to inquiries and resolve complaints; obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints; direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource; record client interactions, transactions and action taken; follow up on client interactions when required
- Responsibility for management of other offices as Cooper joint venture grows
- Duties as assigned by the Associate Director of Operations
- ARRT, ARDMS or NMCB certification preferred
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisor/management position
- Excellent written and verbal communication
University Radiology Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, featuring medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurances, a three-tier retirement package, paid holidays, a paid time off allowance, and more.
Join our growing team!