Radiology Clerical Coordinator - Part-time - New Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is seeking a Radiology Clerical Coordinator for our RECIST/Research Department. The Radiology Clerical Coordinator is responsible for tracking Recist orders from all oncology groups. In this role, you will help manage orders, check for images, schedule the Recist read and track the images throughout the course of the study.
Monday - Friday - 4 hours/day
- Assist with research tumor measurement orders from referrers
- Gather all required documentation and images
- Track orders and complete all follow-up
- Keeping patient’s charts updated
- Schedule appointments
- Interact with patients, referring physicians, and radiologists and provide updates as needed
- Previous medical office experience
- Professional, friendly and courteous
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Understands medical insurance and billing/authorization needs
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
- Excellent computer skills
Join our growing practice!