Project Manager/Facility Maintenance Manager
Project Manager/Facility Maintenance
University Radiology - New Jersey
Private Radiology practice in New Jersey seeking experienced individual to oversee facility maintenance across the practice including project management for the Director of Facilities and Technology.
Principal Responsibilities and requirements:
· Monitor and manage building maintenance functions including repairs, preventative maintenance and budgeting.
· Ensure that all compliance and safety requirements are followed. (Ambulatory regulations and Casualty Insurance)
· Coordinate facility assessments and safety checks.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to consolidate information
· Assist Director with coordination of projects
· Experience assessing and providing a plan of correction or repair.
· Knowledge of building design, construction and ability to monitor construction projects and equipment installations
· May need to perform routine maintenance repairs, have experience or knowledge in a maintenance trade: carpentry, plumbing, or electrical
· Reports directly to the Director of Facilities/Technology Management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction management, or Logistics
· 5 years’ experience and /or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with CAD, maintenance management, and project management
· Proficiency in Office, Outlook, Excel and other management tools a plus
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Travel required among offices. Company vehicle or mileage paid.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more! Join our growing practice!