Project Manager - East Brunswick, NJ
Sign-on Bonus Now Being Offered to Eligible New Hires!**
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is currently seeking experienced Project Manager to oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of specific short-term projects, which have a beginning, end and specified deliverables. The Project Manager will oversee multiple projects with overlapping timelines and deliverables. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan, which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources required to complete the project
Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
Control the project
- Maintain documents critical to project completion
- Keep project on target, via meetings and updates
- Track project implementation and provide status updates using MS Project.
Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Meet with team to discuss lessons learned and opportunities for streamlining tasks for upcoming projects
- Bachelors’ degree
- PMP certification preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience in project management
- Proven experience developing project scopes and objectives as well as team member roles and responsibility.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, problem solving, risk analysis, project methodology and team building skills.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.