Project Analyst - Part-Time - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our company as a Project Analyst. As part of our team, you will work with the project manager in developing and monitoring project goals, progress, challenges, and opportunities. Your responsibilities also include supporting the SharePoint application. This is a part time position with a requirement of 20 hours per week in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
- Support the Project Manager with overseeing and coordinating projects
- Contribute to project planning, preparing and maintaining documentation
- Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Basic experience in configuring SharePoint document library and list views
- Ability to provide SharePoint support to end users
- Team player with ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration or a related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience with SharePoint is required
- MS Project experience preferred
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.