Portal Administrator - East Brunswick, NJ
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is looking for a full-time Portal Administrator for our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
The Portal Administrator position involves management and configuration of the University Radiology Portals. University Radiology offers remote access to patients and providers for results, images and electronic order entry.
The Portal Administrator would oversee all user account configuration, support providers, provider staff and patients on navigating the portal and maintain the user database. The administrator will work closely with our web master to maintain the admin portal section of web server receiving and sending portal requests and responses.
- Create and Manage user accounts for all University Radiology Portals
- Work with URG RIS department and URG Web Master to configure and maintain portal database
- Educates Marketing about the portal workflow and functionality
- Create and Administer training programs for internal departments and external users.
- Educate providers, provider staff and patients on functionality
- Encourages portal participation
- Ability to organize and maintain the portal databases
- Document, update and publish procedures as needed to repository
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Four or more years of relevant working experience in a health care environment.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to manage duties in a stressful and changing environment required
- Familiarity with Windows Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible schedule
- Informatics or Radiology preferred
- System Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT Certification in a related field is preferred
- College degree in a related field is ideal
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.