Physician Scheduler Assistant
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
Reporting to the Physician Schedule Administrator, the Physician Scheduler Assistant will assist with the coordination of daily physician scheduling at our imaging offices and hospital affiliations; and for lectures and conferences. You will also assist with scheduling our Physician Assistants. Other duties include:
- Communicating with doctors, hospitals and our imaging offices regarding schedule needs.
- Working with the Credentialing, Accounting and Legal departments.
- Keeping all Staffing, Phone and Distribution lists current and up to date.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all personal information discussed within the department.
The Part-time hours will be:
Monday-Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
• Basic computer skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Well organized and able to multi task
• Detail orientated
• Ability to work independently
• Maturity to deal with stressful situations
Join our growing practice!