Physician Assistant - New Brunswick, NJ
Sign-on Bonus Now Being Offered to Eligible New Hires!**
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology Group, one of New Jersey’s premier imaging practices, seeks a full-time Physician Assistant to join us in interventional radiology at two of Central New Jersey’s leading hospitals, located in New Brunswick.
- Performs scheduled in-patient rounds
- Assists with patient consultations.
- Assists with pre- and post-procedure management.
- Facilitates scheduling of procedures and management of out patients with drainage catheters.
- Performs placement of PICC and central venous catheters.
- Performs cavity drainages.
- Assists with dialysis-related procedures and similar procedures.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Graduate from an accredited PA program with NCCPA certification
- NJ license and ACLS
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.