Payroll Clerk - Temp Part-Time - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are currently seeking a temporary part-time Payroll Clerk for our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Enter and process all employee data necessary for processing timely payroll in the ADP Workforce Now system each week including:
- Entering employee information and payroll data into the system
- Verifying and processing timecards
- Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations
- Preparing periodic payroll reports
- Filing and maintaining personnel records
- Maintain confidentiality of all payroll and employee information
- Other duties as assigned
- AA/AS or BA/BS in Business Administration preferred
- Three plus years of payroll processing experience
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now payroll processing system
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic HR and payroll practices
- Strong clerical, administrative and general office skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.