Patient Financial Services Manager
University Radiology Group, New Jersey’s foremost imaging practice, is currently seeking a Patient Financial Services Manager for our Business Office in East Brunswick. We are looking for someone to be part of a team that is dedicated to providing the best in healthcare and recognized as a leader in the radiology field.
In this full-time position, the Patient Financial Services Manager oversee the various aspects of the revenue cycle process (ex. payment posting, billing, coding, collections, etc.). He or she will be responsible for maintaining a productive and successful staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure environment; and creating opportunities for personal growth. Our managers play a key role in accomplishing staff results through communicating job expectations; coaching and counseling employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; and disciplining when necessary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Planning and organizing day-to-day activities
· Acting as a liaison between Patient Accounting and our Imaging Offices
· Keeping abreast of compliance and coding issues affecting reimbursement and related to practice operations
· Attending monthly meetings with staff, peers and management
· Maintaining knowledge of applicable Federal and State regulations, Managed Care and Third Party Billing rules
Our salaries are competitive, and our benefits include medical, dental, life, a very generous paid time off allowance, a three-tier retirement package and more.