Patient Financial Services Manager
The Manager of Patient Financial Services assists in managing the Business Office functions. The Manager must maintain knowledge of the Revenue Cycle however will focus primarily in Customer Care and Business Support with the full understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service. The individual in this position is responsible for customer satisfaction, personnel development, and implementing and maintaining Business Office policies.
· Leads and provides operational directives for all activities related to the Customer Care and Business Support areas to ensure exceptional customer service is provided to both our external and internal customers while supporting the overall financial goals of the organization.
· Analyzes all statistical reports to monitor productivity, abandon call rate, improve upon cash collection, determine operational deficiencies and implement corrective action plans as necessary.
· Assesses employee performance evaluations, provides feedback to the staff to ensure consistency in workflows, knowledge of policy and procedures and to provide assistance or ongoing education when required.
· Reviews Customer Care calls and engages with staff to acknowledge exceptional customer service skills as well as identify opportunities to obtain customer satisfaction.
· Comply with established policies and procedure, objectives, HIPAA and safety standards
· Must be able to work in a high call volume, fast pace work environment
· Self-motivated - showing interest to improve/professional growth
· Must be able to work as part of a team therefore maintains a professional and positive work environment, including healthy work relationships with coworkers supporting each other, strong moral beliefs and shares positive energy.
· Ability to learn quickly and accurately and toggle to and from different host and billing systems
· Effective at meetings - providing feedback, ideas and suggestions to improve the office day to day operations and moral
· Must have a call center experience, must have a comprehensive understanding of exceptional customer service g of payer requirements including but not limited to; claim filing guidelines, appeal process,
· Comprehensive understanding of claim adjudication/explanation of benefits
· Professional attitude, excellent leadership & strong interpersonal skills
· In depth knowledge on how to provide exceptional customer service
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications/Payor Website Administrative Access
· Knowledge of revenue cycle in a healthcare setting
· Developed verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· 7 years’ experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!