Patient Financial Services Manager - A/R - East Brunswick, NJ
Sign-on Bonus Now Being Offered to Eligible New Hires!**
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are currently seeking a seasoned Patient Financial Services Manager experienced in the full revenue cycle whose primary focus will be on collections and payment posting. The individual in this position is responsible for supporting and developing the staff to enable them to maintain productivity goals.
- Leads and provides operational directives for all activities related to the Collections and Payment Posting Departments to ensure timely reimbursement and reduced denials while supporting the overall financial goals of the organization.
- Reviews all statistical reports to monitor productivity, trends, determine operational deficiencies and implement corrective action plans as necessary.
- Assesses employee performance evaluations, provides feedback to the staff to ensure consistency in workflows, knowledge of policy and procedures and to provide assistance or ongoing education when required.
- Stays abreast of latest developments and trends in the Revenue Cycle field by attending seminars/workshops.
- Establishes and maintains solid relationships with our Imaging Offices management team including front desk staff as well as clinical operations staff.
- Comply with established policies and procedure, objectives, HIPAA and safety standards
- Effective at meetings - providing feedback, ideas and suggestions to improve the office day to day operations and moral
- Professional attitude, excellent leadership & strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a high volume, fast pace work environment
- Self-motivated – showing interest to improve
- Must be able to work as part of a team therefore maintains a professional and positive work environment, including healthy work relationships with coworkers supporting each other, strong moral beliefs and shares positive energy
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately and toggle to and from different host and billing systems
- In depth knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications/Payor Website Administrative Access
- Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10/9 and appropriate use of modifiers
- Must have a complete understanding of payer requirements including but not limited to; claim filing guidelines, appeal process,
- Strong working knowledge of denial management
- Comprehensive understanding of fee schedules and reimbursement analysis
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- 7 years’ experience
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.