Patient Financial Services Manager - A/R - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of sub-specialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all sub-specialty areas. In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final sub-specialty interpretations and consultative support for 8 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are currently seeking a seasoned Patient Financial Services Manager experienced in the full revenue cycle whose primary focus will be on collections and payment posting. The individual in this position is responsible for supporting and developing the staff to enable them to maintain productivity goals.
· Leads and provides operational directives for all activities related to the Collections and Payment Posting Departments to ensure timely reimbursement and reduced denials while supporting the overall financial goals of the organization.
· Reviews all statistical reports to monitor productivity, trends, determine operational deficiencies and implement corrective action plans as necessary.
· Assesses employee performance evaluations, provides feedback to the staff to ensure consistency in workflows, knowledge of policy and procedures and to provide assistance or ongoing education when required.
· Stays abreast of latest developments and trends in the Revenue Cycle field by attending seminars/workshops.
· Establishes and maintains solid relationships with our Imaging Offices management team including front desk staff as well as clinical operations staff.
· Comply with established policies and procedure, objectives, HIPAA and safety standards
· Effective at meetings - providing feedback, ideas and suggestions to improve the office day to day operations and moral
· Professional attitude, excellent leadership & strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to work in a high volume, fast pace work environment
· Self-motivated - showing interest to improve
· Must be able to work as part of a team therefore maintains a professional and positive work environment, including healthy work relationships with coworkers supporting each other, strong moral beliefs and shares positive energy
· Ability to learn quickly and accurately and toggle to and from different host and billing systems
· In depth knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications/Payor Website Administrative Access
· Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10/9 and appropriate use of modifiers
· Must have a complete understanding of payer requirements including but not limited to; claim filing guidelines, appeal process,
· Strong working knowledge of denial management
· Comprehensive understanding of fee schedules and reimbursement analysis
· Developed verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· 7 years’ experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more! Come join our team!