Patient Experience Representative (Marketing Department)
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
At University Radiology, our patients are our priority. We want to ensure that they receive the highest quality customer service and the respect that they deserve. We are currently seeking a Patient Experience Representative to join our Marketing Department in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office. As a Patient Experience Representative, you will be responsible for managing patient feedback reported on social media and customer surveys. In addition, you will assist the Marketing Department with various administrative tasks.
• Provide support to patients by responding to surveys and resolving issues
• Manage patient situations responding promptly to customer complaints
• Funneling issues to the correct Manager to resolve
• Ensuring follow through on all issues
• Monitor patient surveys for issues and/or superior service
• Manage all google reviews and bring them to a positive outcome
• Determine trends in service and/or issues
• Track and manage SharePoint feedback database
• Make recommendations on necessary changes to processes
• Run marketing reports, prepare volume charts and ad hoc reports
• Work in the CRM to make updates, corrections and changes
• Send out marketing materials as requested to reps or referring physicians
• Order supply materials for marketing events
• Create spreadsheets and perform data entry projects as needed
• Support the marketing department with administrative tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of MS office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of SharePoint preferred
• Must be approachable and friendly
• Must have excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Must have a positive, can-do attitude
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.