PACS Support Analyst FT- 1st Shift - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
Reporting to the PACS & Teleradiology Manager, the PACS Support Analyst I provides support to radiologists, hospitals and URG staff for applications, systems and access issues
7:00 AM to 3:00 PM five days a week, including Saturdays, with one other day off during the week.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems, including but not limited to, the transferring of imaging data from multiple hospitals and all of URG sites to the PACS.
- Respond to telephone, email and online requests.
- Document, track and monitor the problem using multiple applicable systems and tools.
- May coordinate with other teams or departments to resolve issues.
- Enters exam orders in the RIS.
- Oversees the transfer of imaging data from hospitals and URG sites to PACS.
- Communicate with and coordinate care among URG, Hospitals and our Radiologists in a timely fashion.
- Excellent computer skills
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Maturity to deal with stressful URG situations occurring domestically and internationally
- Reliability to cover shifts consistently
Experience with healthcare systems support is a plus.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.