OPEN HOUSE - Medical Appointment Scheduler - East Brunswick, NJ
UNIVERSITY RADIOLOGY OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, October 28, 2021
3:00pm – 7:00pm
University Radiology Business Office
579A Cranbury Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
*SIGN ON BONUS
*GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Qualified candidates will be interviewed with the potential for an immediate offer for one of our Radiological Scheduler positions:
- Scheduling radiology imaging appointments for our 23 imaging centers across New Jersey.
- The types of imaging appointments scheduled include, but are not limited to, Mammography, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Answer a high volume of calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Superior communication skills and knowledge of medical terminology are preferred
- Prior experience in a busy medical office or call center is a plus
- Familiarity with radiology procedures is a plus
- Great opportunity for growth
- 9:30am-6:00 pm
If you would like to speak with a member of our team about one of these great opportunities, please submit your application and resume as your RSVP to our Open House.
Secure your interview slot today!
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, October 28th!
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for 23 medical imaging centers.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing team!
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.