OPEN HOUSE - Patient Financial Services - East Brunswick, NJ
UNIVERSITY RADIOLOGY OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, September 30, 2021
3:00pm – 7:00pm
University Radiology Business Office
579A Cranbury Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
*SIGN ON BONUS
*GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Qualified candidates will be interviewed with the potential for an immediate offer for the following Patient Financial Services positions:
- Patient Financial Services Manager– 7 years of medical revenue cycle management experience with a concentration in medical collections
- Customer Care Representative– knowledge of medical billing and claims, experience handling high call volumes. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Accounts Receivable Representative - Knowledge of CPT/ICD9 and all insurance contracts & reimbursement, experience handling high call volumes.
- Billing Representative - 2 years’ experience in medical billing,
knowledge of CPT/modifiers, ICD-10 Codes and medical billing terminology
- Coder –Certified by AAPC and/or RBMA with 2 years’ experience as a certified coder in a high volume medical practice
If would like to speak with a member of our team about one of these great opportunities, please submit your application and resume as your RSVP to our Open House.
Secure your interview slot today!
We look forward in seeing you on Thursday, September 30th!
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for 23 medical imaging centers.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing team!
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.