Medical Reports Coordinator - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology has an opening for an experienced Medical Records Coordinator for our East Brunswick Imaging Office.
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
• Manage heavy phone volume (100 – 150 calls per day on average)
• Handle calls from referring physicians and patients.
• Maintain HIPAA Compliance
• Faxing reports
• Calling referring physicians to confirm receipt of positive findings
• Sending out patient records to other imaging facilities
• Completing medical records authorizations from outside facilities to UPS/FedEx for continuation of care
• 2 years of Medical Office experience
• Computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Knowledge of pre-certification a plus
• Mature minded
• Strong multitasking skills
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing practice!