Medical Receptionist - Supervisor - Monroe, NJ
Sign-on Bonus Now Being Offered to Eligible New Hires!**
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist Supervisor for position in our Monroe, NJ Imaging Office to work:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM with occasional Saturday
- The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the financial performance of the revenue cycle
- Supervises and ensures compliance with departmental policies and procedures relative to patient check-in and check-out including but not limited to obtaining and scanning signed consent forms, obtaining, reviewing, linking and scanning physician scripts, obtaining, reviewing and scanning identification and insurance cards along with the appropriate medical forms.
- Provides training to front desk staff as needed.
- Monitors front desk staff performance regularly and assists with the annual performance evaluations on all front desk staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree desired,
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the medical field.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.