Medical Appointment Scheduler - Radiology - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
The Radiological Scheduler will be required to work an 8 hour day-time shift with varying start times based on department needs.
- Scheduling appointments at our 23 imaging centers across New Jersey.
- Appointments are scheduled for all types of imaging including, but not limited to, X-Ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Answer a high volume of calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Superior communication skills and knowledge of medical terminology are preferred
- Prior experience in a busy medical office or call center is a must
- Familiarity with radiology procedures is a plus
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing practice!