Marketing Associate - East Brunswick, NJ
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Marketing Associate in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Purchase all standard marketing materials for field items, such as: appointment card, referral pads, scope cards, customized materials, etc.
- Purchase company-wide displays and brochures for all imaging sites such as medical brochures, flyers, signs, banners and other imaging office marketing needs
- Monitor all inventory of marketing items
- Order and Monitor the inventory of URG branded items for marketing events
- Obtain and manage quotes for various vendors for all purchased items
- Quality control for all marketing materials and promotional items received
- Manage all marketing events hosted by the sales reps
- Manage large scale marketing events, for example October Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Point person for all URG corporate advertisements for sponsorships
- Work with external design teams for custom artwork for printed items; coordinate brochures for marketing events; coordinate release of materials into the field
- Provide inside marketing support for field reps
- Bulk purchasing supplies/giveaways for events
- Manage expenses; code expense for marketing purchases
- Other projects and expenses as assigned by the marketing manager
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of SharePoint preferred
- Must be approachable and friendly
- Must have excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
Join our growing team!