Mammo Coordinator Supervisor
Mammography Coordinator Supervisor
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, this role assists in establishing the protocols for screening departments. Will manage the Magview and MI screening programs. Liaison for the radiologists for mammography/lung screening related issues.
· Perform the duties of a Mammography/Lung Coordinator
· Train Radiologists and staff in Magview or Lung Screening program in MI
· Maintain screening programs and update protocols as needed.
· Generate stats as needed
· Directs appropriate job responsibilities to coordinators across all offices.
· Maintain documentation for staff performance. Conducts annual performance reviews.
· Maintains screening staffing schedule as well as PTO
· Support/Troubleshoot the Magview report system
· Instruct technologists on Magview
· Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum High School Diploma. Excellent computers skills with the ability to learn new systems and software. Medical terminology. Certified medical assistant preferred. 2 years of previous supervisory experience required.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off and more!