Junior PACS Administrator - East Brunswick, NJ
Sign-on Bonus Now Being Offered to Eligible New Hires!**
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is currently seeking a Junior PACS Administrator to work full-time in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office. The PACS Administrator is responsible for contributing to the day-to-day operation of the PACS system and works closely with URG technologists and radiologists to ensure timely and complete capture of imaging studies across the enterprise
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 50% of the time executes all the roles and responsibilities of the Call Center Analyst
- Places service calls for PACS system
- Plans, tests, configures and installs upgrades and additions to the PACS system in coordination with vendors
- Serves as a knowledge resource for users of the PACS client application and post processing software
- Assists radiologists with non URG PACS system applications and tools
- Troubleshoots issues enterprise wide with URG PACS viewing, CD writing/reading, image sending, VR integration issues, RIS issues, and VPN issues and provides resolution and/or escalation as needed
- Provides direct email communication with URG clients, URG staff and hospital support staff concerning support, training documentation, upgrades and Scheduled Downtimes
- Takes charge in Unexpected Downtimes and assists vendors and Call Center Analysts as needed
- Prepares weekly audits and turnaround time statistics on dictated exams for hospital teleradiology clients
- Assists the PACS and Teleradiogy Manager as needed
- Performs other functions as required or assigned
- 3-5 years’ experience in Radiology operations required
- Knowledge of MS office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook desired
- Self-starter and ability to work independently required
- Attention to detail and good communication skills required
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.