Human Resources Recruiter
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 9 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are looking for an exceptional recruiter who will take on all talent acquisition activities for our multiple imaging offices and our Business Office. This is a full-time position located in our East Brunswick Business Office. If you are interested in helping to build our team and be part of a growing radiology practice, you would be a great fit in this role!
To be a successful Recruiter in our Human Resource Department, you will:
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of candidate management from applicant phase through offer
- Places all job advertisements and source candidates for all URG openings in the business office and imaging offices
- Conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews for candidates across all levels of the organization
- Be responsible for working with all hiring managers for requirements gathering
- Conduct thorough reference and background checks
- Generate offer letters, present offers to candidates, coordinate start dates and ensures all paperwork is submitted to payroll
- Develop creative recruitment solutions which may include proactive networking, database mining, sourcing on industry or educational specific websites, as well as identifying new sourcing channels
- Own the ADP recruiting on-line site, update all candidate applications and update the system as necessary
The qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience as an HR generalist or recruiter in a corporate HR department or independent recruiting agency
- Prior experience in healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Must be approachable and friendly
- Must have excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off and more! Join our team!