HR Recruiting Assistant - Part-Time East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology has an opening for an experienced Human Resources Recruiting Assistant for our East Brunswick Business Office
The HR Recruiting Assistant will work 25 hours per week and will be responsible for providing support to the HR Recruitment team by completing delegated tasks along with all related clerical and administrative functions. The Human Resources Recruiting assistant will also be responsible for communications between hiring managers and candidates and ADP Recruitment System updates and maintenance.
• Support recruiting team in a fast paced environment in a professional and proficient manner
• Job requisition coordination
• Entering and refreshing job postings in the ADP recruitment system
• Scheduling interviews
• Handle processing of background checks for all new hire candidates
• Sending rejection letters
• Tracking employee referrals
• Responsible for review of onboarding paperwork received from candidates
• Able to handle confidential documents with discretion
• Ability to work with various HR team members.
• Assist with HR projects and tasks as needed.
• 1 -2 years of Administrative experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office applications: Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience using HRIS Recruitment systems
• Self-motivated and attention to detail
• Professional/calm mannerism
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• ‘Can-do’, problem-solving attitude
• Ability to multitask
Join our growing practice!