Help Desk Analyst - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is currently seeking an experienced Help Desk Analyst to work full-time in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails sent to the Help Desk from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing users’ issues into the help desk software application according to category of issue
- Provide support in accordance with established processes and document incidents and remedies
- Routing help desk requests that were already put in by the end user
- Escalate complex incidents to second-level support personnel
- Providing tier 1 level tech support for all calls or emails.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products
- Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required
- Installation of new hardware’s and software’s
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required
- Provide stats for the weekly Help Desk report on call and email trends
- Basic Active Directory Knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Assist the Informatics team with all clerical tasks including, but not limited to, filing and ordering supplies.
- May be requested to work overtime.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Friendly disposition and helpful attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn software applications as needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Works well under pressure
- General knowledge of Computers
- Provide excellent services through phone or email to IT users for basic end user related hardware’s and software’s
- Basic User and Security Group Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of MS office, especially Word and Outlook desired
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
Join our growing team!