Help Desk Analyst - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Help Desk Analyst to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. Reporting to the Help Desk Supervisor, you will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by URG’s helpdesk SLA.
• Provide first level contact and support for customers tickets via phone, email or helpdesk portal
• Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
• Ensure all tickets are effectively and efficiently resolved within SLA guidelines
• Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources or departments
• Walk customers through problem solving process if necessary
• Communicate with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets
• Answer helpdesk phone calls when not working on a support ticket
• Proven working experience in providing help desk support
• Working knowledge of help desk software as well as customer software/hardware
• Working knowledge of URG’s technical workflow
• Strong tier 1 customer service and communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing practice!