Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Operation Facility and Technology
Overview: Reporting to the Director of Operations Facility and Technology, the Facility Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for supporting offices across the organization. Responsibilities may include monitoring contractors, coordination of projects and identifying repairs.
- Emergency Light check monthly
- Replace bulbs
- Order supplies for offices for maintenance
- Provide daily summary
- Respond and update Maintenance Request Forms
- Identify repairs and action needed in offices
- Understand the responsibilities in URG owned offices, JV’s and leased building.
- Maintain a safe work area at all times utilizing cones, signs and Caution Tape.
- Ensure each office has materials to for indicating safe work area.
- Maintain the work vehicle including preventive maintenance for the courier vehicles.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines
Qualifications: Applicant must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in building industry. Medical facility experiences a plus. Must have good computer and writing skills.
This position typically involves moderate to heavy physical exertion including heavy lifting.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plan, generous paid time off policy and more!