Facilities Maintenance Coordinator - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
Overview: Reporting to the Director of Operations Facility and Technology, the Facility Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for supporting offices across the organization. Responsibilities may include monitoring contractors, coordination of projects and identifying repairs. Will float to our imaging offices.
Monday - Friday evenings and weekends as needed for projects (32-40 hrs/wk)
- Emergency Light check monthly
- Replace bulbs
- Order supplies for offices for maintenance
- Provide daily summary
- Respond and update Maintenance Request Forms
- Performing routine maintenance and general repairs that do not require a specialized technician
- Obtain quotes for repairs from qualified tradesmen
- Proactively identify repairs and maintenance issues in offices and take the necessary action to rectify them.
- Understand the responsibilities in URG owned offices, JV’s and leased building.
- Maintain a safe work area at all times utilizing cones, signs and Caution Tape.
- Ensure each office has materials for indicating safe work area.
- Maintain the work vehicle including preventive maintenance for the courier vehicles.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in building industry
- Medical facility experiences a plus
- Strong computer and writing skills
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plan, generous paid time off policy and more!
Join our growing team!