Executive Assistant - Healthcare East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology has a part-time opportunity for an Executive Assistant to work with our Physician Scheduler. Reporting to the Physician Schedule Administrator, the Executive Assistant will help with coordinating the daily schedules of our 150 physicians to ensure that there is coverage at our 22 imaging offices and our hospital affiliations, as well as the lectures and conferences the physicians are scheduled to attend.
The right candidate for this role will be able to manage multiple activities within tight timelines, communicate extremely well, deal diplomatically with people, and keep their composure under pressure. The position requires strong organizational and administrative skills along with a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The recommended part-time shift is Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 2:00pm, however there is room for flexibility.
This role has the potential to develop into a full-time position and is ideal for a career minded person who is looking for the opportunity to grow with our organization.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with doctors, hospitals and our imaging offices regarding schedule needs.
- Working with the Credentialing, Accounting and Legal departments.
- Keeping all Staffing, Phone and Distribution lists current and up to date.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all personal information discussed within the department.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred
- 2 years of experience
- Professional demeanor and the ability to interact with internal/external customers in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional computer skills
- Well organized with the ability multi-task, prioritize and efficiently manage time
Join our growing practice!