Customer Service - Radiology (Bilingual), East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is seeking a full-time Bilingual Customer Care Representative to work on our East Brunswick Business Office.
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Experience with high call volume
- healthcare/medical office experience and strong communication skills are required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to resolve patient and insurance issues efficiently.
- Knowledge of medical billing and claims payment processes.
- Self-motivated, results oriented work ethic
- Positive, “can-do” personality
- Detail-oriented professional who works well independently, but also knows the value of a team and creates a synergy with that team to produce superior outcomes in all situations
- Bilingual Spanish.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing practice!