Clinical Training Coordinator
The Clinical Training Coordinator will direct educational programs that provide professional excellence for all clinical roles. Develops and implements an evaluation system to monitor the quality of the training delivery. Work within their modality following established protocols and standards.
· Provide workflow and orientation training sessions
· Review established workflow onsite with team members in the field.
· Responsible for making recommendations for needed training
· Responsible for developing, assessing, administering, and revising training material for all workflow in clinical setting.
· Train users on software and or technology
· Train users on new protocols or changes in protocol.
· Coordinate training for users across all URG offices.
· Identify and find solutions for performance issues related to training
· Provide trouble shooting analysis
· Perform all examinations in your certified modality following established protocols and workflow.
· Assist on the task team as a lead trainer when new offices are acquired or opened by URG
· Work as required as a technologist in licensed skill set in order to maintain CE credits and skill set
· Required to actively participate in management meetings
· Must be proficient in all software used in clinical setting.
Graduate of accredited program
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
Training experience in a classroom setting
Ability to travel to multiple locations
Radiology/healthcare experience a plus!
Job Status: Full Time