Chief Administrative Technologist - Cherry Hill, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
University Radiology is currently seeking an experienced Chief Administrative Technologist to work full-time in our Cherry Hill, NJ Imaging Center.
The Chief Administrative Technologist is responsible for promoting and maintaining the standardization of imaging office operations, and developing and implementing consistent operational Performance Metrics. They are also responsible for creating a standardized workflow training curriculum and process. In addition, they manage the administrative and technical functions of their assigned Radiology office, including the day-to-day operations and the development, interpretation and application of office policies; budgets and long-range plans. They are responsible for the direct supervision of the technical and clerical staff.
- Develop and maintain standardization of imaging office operations
- Develop and Implement consistent Performance Metrics
- Develop and Implement training curriculum in conjunction with other URG Managers
- Scope of Responsibility:
- Maintain day-to-day responsibility of their respective office operations
- Have overall responsibility for operations of URG offices
- Meet regularly with Manager and Clinical/Modality chiefs to collaborate on developing and implementing workflow standards, modality accreditations and URG clinical policies
- Will be responsible for overseeing group-wide imaging office-related projects
- Work with Clinical/Modality chiefs to coordinate resource recruitment, training and scheduling.
- Will work with other ATs in the development and management of clinical programs in conjunction with the radiologists.
- ARRT registered.
- Multi-modality certification: CT or MR certification with additional modality preferred in X-Ray, Mammo, or DEXA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisor/management position.
- Excellent IV skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
University Radiology Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, featuring medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurances, a three-tier retirement package, paid holidays, a paid time off allowance, and more.
Join our growing team!