Call Center Manager
The Call Center Manager position involves overseeing a group of agents as they assist customers (physicians/physician staff and patients) and perform daily tasks. The call center manager must be flexible to manage 3 shifts with 24/7 coverage. Must be available to affect the entirety of the teams operations including detailed procedures and excellent customer service.
· Build call center culture and team environment
· Interview and hire staff
· Administer training programs for new hires and existing staff. Assist in the training and on boarding of new call center employees as required.
· Assist supervisors to manage schedules, find coverage and keep track of attendance, PTO, sick time, etc.
· Provide consistent and timely coaching to call center employees and shift supervisors on an ongoing basis.
· Maintain recurring meetings with all shifts to communicate and review current events, policies and tasks.
· Communicate company information
· Oversee and ensure conflict resolution between employees
· Ensure that all employees follow the company’s best practices and defined procedures for call center management and operations
· Ability to appropriately organize, prioritize, communicate, delegate and monitor team responsibilities
· Follow up, monitor and correct each employee’s compliance to task requirements
· Be available to monitor 2nd and 3rd shift as needed
· Approve timecards on a weekly basis
· Document, update and publish procedures as needed to repository
· Demonstrate excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
· Four or more years of relevant working experience in a Call Center environment.
· Excellent written and oral skills
· Ability to manage duties in a stressful and changing environment required
· Familiarity with Windows Microsoft Office
· Excellent customer service skills
· Flexible schedule
· Informatics or Radiology preferred
· Call Center Management: 1 year (Preferred)
· Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
Join our team!
Job Status: On Call