Call Center Analyst - Saturday Night Shift
Reporting to the Director of PACS and Teleradiology, the Call Center Support Analyst determines the daily/nightly distribution of emergency exams for dictation, enters exam orders in the RIS, oversees the transfer of imaging data from hospital to UR-Tele PACS, communicates with and coordinates care among hospitals and teleradiologists in a timely fashion, troubleshoots equipment and resolves workflow issues, and assists PACS and Teleradiology operations as needed.
The Part-time position available is for the
Requirements are as follows:
* Basic computer skills
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Maturity to deal with stressful URG situations occurring domestically and internationally
* Coordinates communication between hospitals and radiologist assuring timely interpretation of cases
Teleradiology Support Job Duties:
* Coordinates all data entry and results reporting activities associated with radiology workflow.
* Uses escalation procedures to On Call IT, PACS and Admin support if issues cannot be resolved independently
* Prepares and enters clinical information to accompany and support remote reading of exams
* Verifies exams and received completely, scans clinical support paperwork as needed, notifies radiologist as needed by following up if case remains undictated after a period of time.
* Retrieves historical exams manually as directed by radiologist.
* At direction of radiologist contacts others by phone and bridges the calls using conference mode as often as needed.
* Notifies IR radiologist as directed by hospital staff and documents phone call via email afterward for completeness.
* Works as directed by radiologist even if out of the ordinary. Follows up later with supervisor for clarity or notice of change in workflow.
* Works on projects, data cleanup, software installation as directed by supervisor or administrator.
A BA/BS degree is also required and experience with healthcare systems support is a plus.
Job Status: On Call