University Radiology Group is one of the largest, most specialized, Board Certified radiology practices in the US. In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 8 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to work with our Accounting Team in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office. The Bookkeeper will report to a Senior Accountant and is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting department. The Bookkeeper performs a variety of non-accounting tasks in support of accounting transactions within the department; and performs related duties as assigned.
In this role, the Bookkeeper will perform the following essential functions:
* Preparation of bank reconciliations
* Preparation of voluntary deductions calculation
* Accounts Receivable
oPrepare intercompany invoicing
oProvide back-up for other invoicing
* Assist Accounts Payable
* Process remote bank deposits once a week, last day of the month and as requested
* Stock supplies
* Assist with distribution of year-end tax forms
* Assist accountants with retrieving documents for year-end audits
* Provide administrative assistance to Human Resources/Payroll departments
oMaintain employee files
oUpdate employee listings as necessary
oOpen, review, and distribute mail within department
oMisc. clerical and administrative tasks
* Participates in Accounting/Human Resources/Payroll department projects and other duties as needed
Qualifications for this position include:
* High School diploma
* Five or more years of bookkeeping, clerical and office experience
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications with intermediate Excel experience with: tables, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
* Knowledge of standard office principles and procedures
* Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
For this full-time position, University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance, 401K and profit sharing, a generous paid time-off policy and much more!