Our Patient Financial Services group is currently seeking a Billing Representative to join our team in East Brunswick, NJ. This role ensures all claims are accurately prepared for electronic submission.
- Resolve all warnings and errors in the HDL interface related to patient demographics, insurance, and charge related data.
- Review patient account data and correct, delete, or reenter data when necessary to eliminate duplication.
- Review system reports to ensure all information appears correct.
- Ensure charge entry is current and up to date.
- Maintains job performance standards consistent with established techniques, guidelines, and procedures.
- Must be able to resolve a minimum of 100 claims per hour.
- Contributes to team effort including performing other related tasks as needed.
- 2 years experience in charge data entry
- Knowledge of CPT/ICD-9 Codes and medical billing terminology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a high volume, fast paced work environment
- Must be able to work as part of a team and maintain a professional and positive work environment
- Must be a self starter with strong multitasking ability
- Thorough understanding of CPT-4 modifiers
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
Job Status: Full Time