Applications Trainer/Training Coordinator - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
The Applications Trainer/Training Coordinator position is located at our East Brunswick Business Office.
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- The URG Applications Coordinator/Trainer is responsible for coordinating & delivering training for the Radiologists in the appropriate and efficient use of URG's information systems such as PACS (Fuji Synapse PACS, Fuji Mobility PACS), Reporting Systems (Nuance's PowerScribe-360, MagView), Worklists (Primordial), Mammography systems (Hologic, Fuji Synapse, Transpara CAD), & business applications (MS Office, Exchange Email/Calendar,Citrix, SharePoint, Royal Solutions)
- The URG Applications Coordinator/Trainer assists in the coordination of internal resources (radiologists, nurses, techs, executives, IT, etc.) in order to provide a rich & sustainable training curriculum
- This position accurately prepares in-person, zoom-based, video recording & written training manuals effectively capturing the collective operational knowledge covering all business and clinical processes and procedures managed by our rich set of clinical information systems
- Individual must be willing to become a bonafide expert on most of our clinical applications so that s/he can best assess the level of training required at different settings. This individual understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning/on-the-job training
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance
- This position interacts and frequently communicates with internal clients in a helpful, professional manner maintaining confidentiality whenever appropriate
- Provides responses to internal clients in a timely manner; approaches problems with a "can do" attitude; and clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally
- College degree or equivalent experience is preferred. Candidate must possess excellent communication and organization skills in order to efficiently operate within a team.
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing practice!