University Radiology, New Jersey’s foremost imaging practice, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to work with us in our East Brunswick and New Brunswick Imaging Offices.
This position is full-time, (Monday through Friday from 7:30a-4p or 8a-4:30p) working under the direct supervision of our Chief Administrative Technologists.
Assists both directors in maintaining documents, electronic files, service records, invoices, and clinical protocols. Coordinates meetings, training and schedules.
- Establish and maintain electronic files and data for Equipment in each office in the Modality Workbook across the practice in coordination with the credentialing department manager.
- Assist with the electronic maintenance of credentials for the technical staff in EBO, MET, NBO, SOM and CJR locations.
- Assist with managing appointments and meetings.
- Obtain and provide information as requested from various resources.
- Assist with the Projects Management for construction projects.
- Contact vendors for service, repair and follow up as required.
- Assist with maintenance of documents for MQSA radiologists.
- Maintaining Research Study program matrix including project management of new studies.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Must have a high level knowledge of office software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Computer skills with the ability to learn new systems and software.
- College graduate
- Attention to detail