Administrative Assistant - East Brunswick, NJ
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 23 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Administrative Lead in various general office functions. Must exercise good work ethics and confidentiality in the workplace.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Orders food for physicians lunches and handles petty cash
- Clears/distributes faxes from administrative fax machines
- Opens and sorts administrative mail
- Sends out mailings
- Books meeting rooms and schedules Zoom meetings.
- Orders food and sets up for physician and business office meetings
- Photocopies, faxes, scans
- Distributes memos and faxes
- Handles company gifting/donations/flowers/announcements
- Maintains the Administration Department’s Credit Card Expense Account
- Coordinates physician attendance at events sponsored by URG, the hospitals, and outside organizations
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrative Lead
- 2 years Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of MS applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and handle many different tasks at once
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
It is University Radiology Group’s policy effective October 15, 2021 that all staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and/or Religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our growing team!
University Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.