Administrative Assistant - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all subspecialty areas. Our focus is on providing the highest quality subspecialty diagnostic care for our patients, referring physicians, hospitals and our healthcare clients. The more subspecialists driving this focus, the better the quality of care.
In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final subspecialty interpretations and consultative support for 10 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 22 medical imaging centers. In addition, University Radiology serves as the academic radiology faculty at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Our physicians interpret over 1.8 million radiology procedures per year providing 24/7/365 coverage/interpretation services.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities & Technology, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the director in maintaining and organizing documents, electronic files, service records, invoices, and construction projects. Coordinates meetings, equipment service and construction schedules. Must exercise good work ethics and confidentiality in the workplace.
- Establish and maintain electronic files and data for Equipment/Service in each location
- Assist with managing appointments and meetings.
- Access, research and provide information as requested from various resources.
- Assist with construction projects.
- Contact vendors for equipment service, repair and follow up as required.
- Must have a high level knowledge of office software programs including Microsoft Office.
- May be required to drive to office locations
- Working knowledge of current medical record system
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Solid experience with MS Office
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Some travel required among offices
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k/pension, and profit-sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more.
Join our growing practice!