Accounts Payable Coordinator
University Radiology, with over 100 Radiologists, is one of the largest, most subspecialized, Board-Certified Radiology practices in the U.S. We are leaders in high-tech subspecialty imaging.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is an entry-level position reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for accounts payable activities in a high volume, multi-system, energized environment. The A/P coordinator’s main responsibility will be to enter invoices in order to ensure day-to-day payment obligations are met in a timely and consistent manner, adhering all company and department policies and procedures.
The schedule for this position full time (40 hours) Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:30 PM.
* Open Accounts Payable mail; sort invoices, statements and correspondence.
* Scan and index invoices into workflows in Doclink.
* Promptly respond to internal and external inquiries relating to Accounts Payable with courtesy, ensuring vendors satisfaction.
* Match invoices with packing slips, and send invoices to various departments for approval.
* Enter GL codes and import invoices into EPICOR
* Establish and maintains vendor payment schedules
* Process independent contractors’ payment and related expenses
* Process ACH payment for vendors
* Audit and analyze Employee Travel Expense Reports
* Review and process corps credit cards transaction
* Monitor MVP portal for all equipment maintenance purchase orders daily.
* Reconcile vendor statements, ensuring the timely and accurate payment of invoices
* Manage and maintain vendor W-9 form and certificate of Insurance
* Assist in the preparation of 1099s at year-end
* Process invoices for URG affiliated companies as required
* Participate in Accounts Payable projects and training as needed
* Research Accounts Payable information requests as directed
* Assist in the preparation of Use Tax & quarterly physician expense reports
* Perform all other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* 1 years of Accounts Payable experience
* A.A. or B.S. in Accounting preferred
* Knowledge and experience with Concur is preferred
* Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
* Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness