Accounts Payable Coordinator (Part-time)
University Radiology, with over 100 Radiologists, is one of the largest, most subspecialized, Board-Certified Radiology practices in the U.S. We are leaders in high-tech subspecialty imaging.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for accounts payable activities in a high volume, multi-system, energized environment. The A/P coordinator’s main responsibility will be to enter invoices in order to ensure day-to-day payment obligations are met in a timely and consistent manner, adhering all company and department policies and procedures.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 4 hours per day to be worked between the hours of 9AM-5PM (20 hours/week).
* Review invoices, check requests and expense reimbursement requests for proper approval and supporting documentation
* Process various types of accounts payable transactions including accurate data entry of vendor invoices, expense reports, check requests , wires, etc. for multiple locations
* Investigate questions or concerns regarding invoices or statements
* Understand and comply with accounts payable policies and procedures
* Ensure that each transaction is processed accurately and timely
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Outlook
* Great work ethic and ability to work with others
* Ability to adhere to deadlines
* Ability to multi task in a fast pace environment
* Previous AP experience, preferred
Job Status: Part Time